Chic, Creative and Funky Online Party Decorations & Party Decorating Service
Now delivering Worldwide
Now delivering Worldwide
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are effective from 3rd September until further notice. Please read the following in full before Purchasing. By clicking on the “Confirm Order” button you are confirming that you have read this agreement, have understood the agreement, and agree to be bound by the conditions. If you do not agree with any of the following, then Dressmyparty. will not enter into a contract with you, and you should not click on the “Confirm Order” button and discontinue with the online ordering process.
1. Definitions: the terms herein regulate the customer’s use of items and services provided by dressmyparty. The Customer is you, the person, persons or company purchasing products and/or services from Dressmyparty. dressmyparty. is the Product Vendor and/or Service Provider as identified on all correspondence, including invoices detailing products and/or services queried, quoted, ordered, purchased and delivered and inclusive of any other correspondence arising. The site refers to Dressmyparty’s website, www.sisirl.com, any other address or subsequent websites maintained by Dressmyparty
2. Pricing and specifications of products: : All prices on our website are stated inclusive of VAT. All prices exclude freight and any other charges that may apply unless other wise stated. Our prices fluctuate constantly and Dressmyparty reserves the right to change prices in accordance with price changes from our suppliers, market conditions, or any other external factor. Should there be a pricing error on the website, in any correspondence from Dressmyparty, or by any other communicative method, the right is reserved by us to cancel the order and offer the product(s) and/or service(s) at the correct price. All quoted or listed prices are based on the cost to Dressmyparty of supplying the Products to the Customer. While Dressmyparty tries to ensure that all prices are accurate, errors may occur. If, prior to delivery of the Products, Dressmyparty discovers an error in the price of the Products ordered, or the price changes as a result of circumstances beyond Dressmyparty's control, Dressmyparty may change the Product’s price and such changes shall apply to any purchase order placed with Dressmyparty
2.1. Catalogues, price lists and other advertising literature or material as used by the Company are intended only as an indication as to the price and range of the Products offered and no prices, descriptions or other particulars contained therein shall be binding on Dressmyparty
2.2. Dressmyparty will not be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from curtailment or cessation of supply of Products following any variation as described in clause 2.1 of this Contract.
2.3. Dressmyparty will use its reasonable endeavors to advise the Customer of any such impending variation as soon as it receives any such notice thereof from the manufacturer.
2.4. Unless otherwise agreed, the Products are supplied in accordance with the manufacturer’s standard specifications as these may be improved, substituted or modified.
2.5. Dressmyparty reserves the right to increase its quoted or listed prices, or to charge accordingly in respect of any orders accepted for Products of non-standard specifications and in no circumstances will the Company consider cancellation of such orders or the return of such orders.
3. Quotations: All of our quotations unless otherwise stated are valid on date of issue, unless there is an express provision between the parties for a different period to apply. This includes third party products. Dressmyparty reserves the right to withdraw any quotation. We reserve the right to correct any errors made in the preparation of a quotation and reissue the quotation if necessary, which will be valid for a period of 1 day starting on the day of reissue.
4. Ordering/Cancellation: Orders may be made through the website, by email, in writing, by fax or by phone, and are considered confirmed by means of Order Confirmation, or by verbal agreement. Amendments to orders and cancellations of orders must be received by email, or another form of written correspondence, but may be accepted by another method, subject to the agreement of Dressmyparty Customers cancellation of orders must and can only be made within 7 days of an order receipt of product or by verbal agreement, there is no charge for cancellations for consumers in this case. Once payment or purchase order has been received for the order, there is a restocking fee of €37 or 10% of item to be cancelled or returned whichever is higher. Details of all orders made will be stored on our database.
5. Payment: All orders must be prepaid before supply, or performance of service. Only companies and public bodies are entitled to apply for a credit account, and if and/or when this is approved, 30 days credit from invoice date may be applied to transactions. Dressmyparty reserves the right to investigate all information given to us by you in respect of credit and trade account applications. This may include contacting any or all of your references supplied. Failure of part or full payment of the current order, or indeed any previous order by the parties concerned, may result in Dressmyparty refusing to process the order concerned, or any future orders. Goods remain the property of Dressmyparty until payment in full has been made. Should the goods be resold or used as components in any system manufactured and subsequently sold, the proceeds of sale remain the property of Dressmyparty, and must be held by you for Dressmyparty, in order to settle unpaid orders. Dressmyparty retains the right to request certain methods of payment only. Attempts to proffer payment that are found to be fraudulent or in any way unlawful will be reported to the relevant authorities. Once payment or purchase order has been received for the order, there is a restocking fee of €37 or 10% of item to be cancelled or returned whichever is higher.
6. Delivery: Delivery will only take place on orders that have satisfied the criteria in section 5 above. The delivery option chosen, gives the time of delivery between our warehouse and the customer. Estimated delivery dates and times are estimates, and Dressmyparty accepts no responsibility for delivery delays. Next shipment dates listed on websites are guidelines only and are subject to change without notice. The place of delivery is that which is specified on the web order form, by verbal agreement over the phone, in person, or by any other form of written or verbal communication. Refusal of delivery without Dressmyparty’s prior consent will result in you being liable for all costs, or losses resulting from that refusal, and if applicable, your continuing refusal to accept delivery. Part delivery of an order may be made subject to the agreement of both parties, and the payment by the customer of any extra freight charges incurred in the process. Risk of loss of the goods passes to you upon delivery.
7. Warranty: All of the equipment supplied by Dressmyparty comes with a 1 year waranty. Should the equipment become defective within this period Dressmyparty will repair or replace the product within a reasonable time. The customer must offer Dressmyparty all information, courtesy and accommodation needed during this time. The warranty does not apply to fitness for any particular purpose, damage caused by yourself, another party or any external force, modifications, repair, incorrect installation or indeed any other action by yourself or another party that renders an alteration or a damage of any kind to the system. Once any attempt is made to investigate the internal components of any part of the hardware, this results in the warranty becoming void. Dressmyparty may alter this warranty period and terms, but this will not affect products purchased prior to the change. Systems returned to Dressmyparty that are either outside of their warranty period, and/or are damaged due to actions that are outside the conditions set down in the warranty may be repaired by technicians at Dressmyparty, but only subject to express approval and will be charged at S.I.S’s labour charges, and the customer will be liable for any other expenses arising during the reasonable repair, storage and transportation of the system(s).
8.Returns: We hope you are happy with any product purchased, but if you wish to return a product to us for any reason you may do so within 30 days of the despatch date. It must be in a saleable condition and in its original undamaged packaging. We will refund the price or replace the product. We may withhold up to 20% of the purchase price of returned goods if the product or packaging is in such a condition that the item is not fully resaleable. Return delivery charges will only be refunded in the event of faulty, damaged or incorrect items. This does not affect your statutory rights. We cannot refund or exchange self assembly items if they have been assembled, unless faulty. The cost of returning items is down to you and you are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our warehouse. We recommend that you obtain a Proof of Postage certificate which are available free of charge from the Post Office. We will refund returns postage for an item which is faulty, damaged or sent to you in error. We regret that postage, packing and insurance incurred in the delivery of the goods to you are direct costs and cannot be refunded except in the case of cancellations. Returns and exchanges will be processed as soon as possible after arrival. Our returns address is: Oldfield House, Kilmashogue Lane, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16, Ireland. Tel: 00 353 (0) 86 6062662
9. Services: Services will be provided by Dressmyparty, or a nominated Service Provider.
10. Customer Obligations: The customer is responsible for all telephone and postal charges contacting Dressmyparty, and your own choice of product and its suitability for purpose. [All products are fit for purposes described, but it is the customer’s obligation to ensure compatibility between items]. Reasonable courtesy, cooperation, and information must be provided to Dressmyparty at all times, and failure to do so may result in Dressmyparty’s refusal to take and/or complete an order, inquiry or quote. In respect of section 5 above, you the customer warrant that all information supplied by you to us in respect of credit applications is correct and complete, and any charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company.
12. Termination: The agreement for sale or supply may be terminated by Dressmyparty if the customer fails to pay on time, breaches the agreement, or suspects the customer has breached export controls, which are governed by EU and US export control laws, as well as Irish legislation.
12.1. Either party to the agreement may terminate the aforementioned agreement if either party has committed a material or indeed persistent breach of the agreement, or the other becomes insolvent, ceases trading, or is unable to pay arising debts.
13. Force Majeure: In the event of circumstances beyond Dressmyparty’s control, we are not liable for delays in performance and completion. Dressmyparty will exercise a time extension for performance in the following situations: strikes, fire, war, acts of terror, shortages in stock, exchange fluctuations, currency shortages, riots, violent disorder, shortage in transportation, governmental or regulatory action, natural disasters, or shortages or delays in deliveries from suppliers or manufacturers or any other event that causes the same result. Either party can terminate the agreement for sale without compensation after one months or any time thereafter.
14. Consequential Loss: The extent of the vendor liability to the purchaser for any default or breach whatsoever and howsoever arising shall in no case exceed the invoice value of the goods and the vendor shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the purchaser in respect of any loss or damage whether suffered by the purchaser or any customer of the purchaser and whether direct, indirect, consequential, or however else arising.
15. Disputes: Disputes arising between Dressmyparty and the customer shall be sought to be solved amicably and should it fail to be solved in this manner, each of the parties can take the case to the relevant court of law.
16. Alterations: Dressmyparty reserves the right to change the terms and conditions listed herein, as a result of changes in legislation, or other extenuating factors occurring.
17. Jurisdiction: Irish legislation and the jurisdiction of the Irish courts apply to this agreement.
18. Agreement: By ordering from Dressmyparty, you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions herein. If any part of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, such a provision is entirely severable, and the rest of the document remains unaffected
19. Portrayal of products: While every effort has been made to portray items accurately, slight variations may occur. All measurements quoted are approximate and the reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and publishing processes will allow. Please note there may be variations in colours dependant on the calibration and settings of individual screens.
Your IP Address is: 18.104.22.168